Search Page

Search Page

xml-document.png
Thomas Mill Road Bridge

Exterior of the Thomas Mill Road Bridge over the Wissahickon Creek. This is the only covered bridge on record in the City and County of

Davis (Photographer), Special Collections/University Archives (Publisher)

Published on

xml-document.png
Upper Gatun locks, east chamber, looking south. November 1, 1910

Handy (Photographer), Hallen (Photographer), Special Collections/University Archives (Publisher)

1910

xml-document.png
Miraflores Upper Locks

Lateral Culvert Forms in Place, July 13, 1910.

Handy (Photographer), Hallen (Photographer), Special Collections/University Archives (Publisher)

1910